When moving out of your expired lease, the tenancy agreement requires that the house be left clean top to bottom just as you found it. The moving in inventory report will show this very clearly. Tenancy cleaning is not the easiest of tasks. You have to scrub showerheads clean, remove stains off the floor, wipe down the floor and perform hundreds of other tasks. This can all be a bit overwhelming. You can overcome this by engaging the services of a cheap end of tenancy cleaning service by Citi Clean. There are many cleaning service that are willing to charge affordably to do end of tenancy cleaning. However, there are minimum tasks that you should expect from a cleaning service even if it charges a low price.
This is the general cleaning that you usually do when cleaning regularly. Some of these tasks are:
- Cleaning of the living room, kitchen and bathroom
- Vacuuming all carpets and rugs
- Wiping, Dusting, and polishing all bare surfaces including bare furniture surfaces, chrome surfaces, baseboards and light fixtures
In addition to doing the above, tenancy cleaning adds on more thorough tasks to ensure that the house is clean from top to bottom. These added tasks are:
Cleaning the kitchen
- Cleaning the range hood on the exterior and inside
- Cleaning the oven on the exterior and insides
- Clearing and cleaning the inside of the refrigerator and wiping the front
- Cleaning the dishwasher inside and out
- Clearing and cleaning the inside shelves of cabinets
- Cleaning the microwave inside and out
- Cleaning, degreasing and disinfecting sinks
- Cleaning and degreasing drip pans
- Clearing all cobwebs
Cleaning the living areas and bedrooms
- Cleaning and making beds
- vacuuming under the bed
- Emptying, washing and sanitising waste bins
- Cleaning and vacuuming all bare floor and carpeted surfaces, and steaming where necessary
- Dusting, wiping and polishing mirrors, chrome, picture frames and other reflective surfaces
- Vacuuming and steam cleaning furniture covers and upholstery
Cleaning the bathroom
- Scrubbing off all soap scum from the tile walls and clearing lime scale off the showerheads and taps.
- Cleaning, wiping and dusting all the reflective surfaces off fingerprints, hand marks and other stains
- Clearing waste bins and sanitising them
- Cleaning the toilet bowl and base including disinfecting the undersides and clearing any discolouring stains.
- Cleaning the bathroom carpets and rugs including vacuuming if necessary
- Wiping and polishing mirrors and chrome fixtures
- Clearing mould, mildew growth and discolouring stains.
- Clearing cobwebs
A cheap tenancy cleaning service will readily perform these tasks ensuring that you get your tenancy deposit back.